HORRIBLE. I canceled my account the same day BECAUSE I did read the fine print about the auto renewal.

They don't send you an email confirmation of the cancelation. And who thinks to take a picture of their computer screen as proof? This company has billed me for months regardless of my canceling. They have done this to countless customers (check their Facebook).

Monthly charges of $24.95 which were COMPLETELY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. THEY KEEP CHARGING YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE CANCELED. TOTAL SCAM. STAY AWAY AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

HORRIBLE. They also conviniently do not allow formal star reviews on their Facebook and you have to actually "like" their page to post anything on their wall. They are really slick. Consider yourself warned that this is not a good company to do business with.

They are also an international company so they seem to think that they can take advantage of people.

I will never ever do business with them again. They should really be shut down with the kind of operation they have going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Resume Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

-Hello Jessica!Thank you for the feedback!We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. Under no circumstance do we like to hear that you experienced this with our company!.

However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.When signing up for our product you agree to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.Our free account gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account.Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as the sales page, payment page, processing the purchase and after the purchase on the confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation e-mail immediately after you complete your enrollment process stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal. (Automatic emails can get redirected to your spam/junk folder, so be sure to check these folders if you cannot find this email.)We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Your feedback help us provide an even better experience for our customers. Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about our services at:MyPerfectResumeWebsite: https://www.myperfectresume.com/contact-usUnited States855.213.0348Monday – Friday8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (CST)Saturday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)Sunday10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (CST)-Best regards,MyPerfectResume