1.6
Turnaround Time

I signed up to do a resume for my sister and then canceled the following month .They sure do not make it easier so I had to dig and dig to get a number someone would respond too.

My bank told me to claim fraud so they can get involved! I also wrote to the attorney General and put a complaint in with the BBB. Every month I have been being billed $24.95 and I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED! If they were that good there would not be so many complaints.

CHECK THEM OUT / CONSUMER BEWARE prior to signing up.

There are many legitimate companions that do this.Paula Burns

Review about: My Perfect Resume Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Wasting my money, Tricks users into unknowingly signing up for subscription, No reply from company.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

I'm going to have to do the same thing because I keep calling them to stop charging me but NO ANSWER. I'm pissed and filing a fraud on them too

to Anonymous #1340838

Can you see the response they sent me yesterday.I also tried calling again and just hold.

So dam annoying.DON'T PLAY WITH MY $$$$$$$.

Anna.B-LC

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,