Turnaround Time

I signed up to do a resume for my sister and then canceled the following month .They sure do not make it easier so I had to dig and dig to get a number someone would respond too.

My bank told me to claim fraud so they can get involved! I also wrote to the attorney General and put a complaint in with the BBB. Every month I have been being billed $24.95 and I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED! If they were that good there would not be so many complaints.

CHECK THEM OUT / CONSUMER BEWARE prior to signing up.

There are many legitimate companions that do this.Paula Burns

Review about: My Perfect Resume Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Wasting my money, Tricks users into unknowingly signing up for subscription, No reply from company.

I'm going to have to do the same thing because I keep calling them to stop charging me but NO ANSWER. I'm pissed and filing a fraud on them too

to Anonymous #1340838

Can you see the response they sent me yesterday.I also tried calling again and just hold.

So dam annoying.DON'T PLAY WITH MY $$$$$$$.

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,