2.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I created me a resume that didn't look to be complete but I figured that once I paid for the membership/ services that I would receive more options.No my resume was incomplete, only work history, name, skills, and school info was on it.

Really?? Lets talk about the billing. Can you say OVERCHARGED!!! I signed up for the month to month which was about $6 a month and was charged $71.40 for the year.

When I called in about this I was told that if you break it down monthly that is the $71.40. I don't understand how I can be charged and annual fee when I only signed up for monthly. Where they do that at?? Lets talk about the refund, they were very nice about correcting the problem.

Very sweet about handling my situation, appreciate that Jose and Sitlali, But it sent my account into overdraft. So there's a fee for that, and I was told that's a bank problem not theirs. And that I can still have the monthly fee if we still wanted to proceed.

Like, NOW the $6 option is available, I guess that's only when you call in and complain.Did I mention that the resume was not even a complete resume.

Review about: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

I only used the service during the trial period.I called and requested to cancel.

They reduced the fee several times. I told them no I don't need the service. He gave one more sales pitch. I asked him to just cancel the service.

I asked for a refund. He told me I only had 11 days left in my billing cycle why would they refund my money. I told him because I didn't use the service.

He said no they wouldn't.I hung up the phone.

Anna.B-LC

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,