I thought I was getting a onetime expense however I have been charged in excess of 3 times on my credit card. I have tried to call the phone # listed but DO NOT get any response except a repeated request to go through the whole directory again.

I'm really upset about this. I want to cancel this service. PLEASE!! I don't want to explain in 100 words or more.

I just want this canceled. This is dishonest and fraud. To pay one time was okay abut I don't want to support this company forever. Please respond.

This is just ***.

I have been taken advantage of on the internet everytime I buy something on the web. NEVER AGAIN

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Dishonest advertizing, Tricked you into paying after you spent time, Unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account, Being charged for something i didnt want.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 28, 2017.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer:

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,