I needed a resume quickly - three years ago. I thought that the free writing trial would be a perfect option for me.

Well, to make a long story, short, I have been charged 24.95 for three years for a service that is advertised as 4.95 a month. I think I finally have it cancelled. As soon as I cancelled it, I received an email offering me the same service (that I paid 24.95 for) for 4.95. I have a hard time understanding why I was charged 24.95 for a 4.95 service.

I have been requesting copies of the "contract" I supposedly signed up for and have yet to hear back.

So basically, I've paid 898.20 for one resume. Help!

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2017.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

MyPerfectResume

aliens_amoung_us

No one can help you here, it's just a complaint site. You will need to try to find the corporate # and call them and tell them about this. Also, maybe look into getting an attorney who will take this on.