DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!

I am a very organized person who worked for the state that I reside in as an investigator. I had an injury and had to make a change in my career.

I am very careful about getting pulled into scams, however, I felt that this would be a good opportunity to build a resume and cover letter that was more updated than when my original resume that I wrote years ago. First of all, the templates are not free. After spending a long period of time writing the perfect resume, I only had the option of spending $2.99 to have access to the resume/cover letter. I felt that was a reasonable fee for the use of the template.

As I stated, I am very organized and manage my finances very well. I made sure that I went into my account and cancelled by subscription after 5 days of use so that I would not be charged the $29.99 for the month. Today, I checked my checking account and sure enough the $29.99 had been deducted. I immediately called customer service and they stated that my cancellation had not gone through and they had no notification of my cancellation.

They were willing to give me back only $14.00 of my $29.99 back and then went on trying to sell me more offers. I was extremely angry and then spoke with a supervisor. He also argued that I had not cancelled. I went through the same steps to cancel my account while the supervisor was on the phone with me.

Low and behold the cancellation went through!!! Obviously, this company has set up the cancellation process to fail and you will be charged the $29.00 anyway. I definitely learned my lesson!!! I had to threaten to have my attorney to get involved due to this company stealing money from my account before they agreed to reimburse my full $29.00.

They could not give me a refund confirmation number for the remaining reimbursement. I as a Social Worker who advocate for people could not conscientiously could not write a review to warn people of this scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Resume Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

My Perfect Resume Cons: Everything-stole money from my account.

• deceptive
  • dishonest
  • Resume
  • Scam
  • Dishonest Advertising

Comments

My Perfect Resume = The Perfect Scam. They are a criminal enterprise thinly disguised as a legitimate business, preying on unsuspecting job seekers desperate to create a resume good enough to get them through the door for an interview.

An absolutely shameless outfit, they'll take you to the cleaners and then laugh when you catch them at it.

They ought to be investigated, put out of business and face criminal fraud charges. Consumers beware!!!!

Machele

Time to stop using a debit card online or anywhere for that matter. A credit card is much safer.

My Perfect Resume Reviews