Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Used this product once, made a $3.45 purchase and was subsequently charged $24.95 once a week for a two wee period.Called and was told only one charge was made, however I could see it on my bank statement.

Currently in dispute with the charges. Stay far away. You will spend an excessive amount of time disputing charges. My receipt stated i'd be charged monthly, account setting said weekly and sure enough i was charged on a weekly basis.

Thankfully my bank noticed the pattern or I would have been out a lot more money than I am now.

was only able to get one charge refunded.disputing other charges.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of my perfect resume account from My Perfect Resume. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants My Perfect Resume to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dissatisfied there are no words, trouble with payment, scam and not actually free. Author liked the most girl helped me close it quickly finally. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by My Perfect Resume for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1241218

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service.Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,