Additional Fees

I was extremely skeptical about putting in my credit card information, especially after reading the worst of the worst reviews.I didn't trust the site and was sure I would be scammed.

It LIES upfront that the service is free and won't charge; however, once you spend painstaking hours putting together your CV or Resume, you will be tempted to just pay the small fee they charge AFTER that. However, it seems too good to be true. You won't be done after one small purchase. From what I've read, they repeatedly charge you.

So what I did was screenshot the final version of the resume on my MacBook and went to google docs to recreate an almost identical CV using their formatting ideas.It looks just as savvy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Deceptive marketing, Hidden fees, Wasted time.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
San Juan, San Juan Municipio, Puerto Rico #1329222

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

MyPerfectResume

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1327911

FRAUD, I ONLY BUY ONE OF RESUME FOR $1.95, THEY CHARGED $35 AFTER A MONTH OR SO. I DID NOT AUTHORISED THEM TO DEBIT MY CREDIT CARD. "FRAUD"

to PATEL #1329945

To complete your purchase, you had to click a box.Above said box, in very small, feint grey words, you were told that every 4 weeks they would charge 35$.

So yeah, you did authorize them, they just were not 100% upfront about it.

Look at the fine print next time