Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I am so fed up with this company hustling me and other customers and scalping me for my money every 4 weeks.I have emailed for a cancellation TIME AND TIME AGAIN, but never receive ANY sort of response from this company, regardless of the fact that they tell you to email or call in for a cancellation.

Even when you call to cancel, odds of getting a Representative on the line are slim to none.Im so sick of this company and I will be taking my complaints to the better business bureau if I don't receive a refund on my account.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

I agree, I too will be contacting the Better Business Office, and also I am going to contact the Attorney General, and alerting him or her to the fraudulent practices of this company.I have read the many reviews from VERY dissatisfied customers and the monetary loss from all these customers, myself included REALLY adds up.

I am NOT just going to stand by and let this COMPANY get away with this way of doing business.

I am urging EVERYONE that has had this same problem to contact your local Better Business Bureau and file a formal complaint on this company.That is the only way to stop this type of business practice it NEEDS to be reported, and then further measures can be taken.

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,