1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I used this account in May of 2017 and payed for a one time thing so I could print. I made it clear how I did not want a monthly subscription.

Never went back on my account and now in February of 2018 have realized they have been charging me $25 a month without my permission. I emailed them a long angry message and they answered me and tried to convince me not to cancel. Finally got them to cancel but they will not refund me my money which is $250 they have wrongly taken from me.

I am now going to have to disbute it through my bank. Please do not use this website I am not the first person this has happened to at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Resume Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.Best Regards,MyPerfectResume