Ogden, Utah
20K views

I haven't received any conformation that My Perfect Resume has canceled my subscription or not? every time that I have contacted them I have not received anything regarding my cancellation from them?

On there website it states if you do not want to be billed the $10.00 a month? Then you must cancel before the 14 days is up. So I have been trying to cancel my subscription with them? But I have not I repeat I Have NOT received any cancellation responses from this company!

Why advertise this if they have no intentions of following through with what they say on there website???? Please cancel my subscription to ID# 94706645 now!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

My Perfect Resume Cons: Hidden fees and charges.

Comments

I wish to cancel all payments on my resume

im trying to cancel also im just calling my bank and reporting fraud if they try taking extra payments because I cancelled, regardless if they do not want to respond to me an act like they didn't know I cancelled!!!!

It's a scam. They bill you and deduct any amount from your wallet. They are thieves.

Even i want to cancel

I can't even cancel their emails! I get spam from them every day, and I continue to click "unsubscribe" at the bottom of their emails.

It does NOTHING. It takes me to a page with an Unsubscribe button that doesn't work.

Stop taken money out of my account as you have not got my permission to do this

Just keeps billing and taking money from my account as if it doesn't matter. Shame on!!

They don't want to communicate or reply emails. Just stealing money from individual accounts.

I Am Left With No Choice Than to CHANGE My Bank Details . So pathetic never seen such fake Company

How do i cancel it it keeps billing me and im over it i disnt wont this

How do i cancel it it keeps billing me and im over it i disnt wont this

watch out people...this website just keeps billing you each month and prices go up..i got billed 24.95 twice in 1 month WTF...

So pathetic! I have just managed to cancel my subscription but will they still charge my account even when I've deactivated it? Don't want this to steal MORE of my money!!!!

@Anonymous

yeah bunch of idiots.. I got billed after I canceled mine as well

ttps://www.myperfectresume.com SAME HERE> CANCEL MY ID 168895678

its auto charged me 24,95 monthly, until I find my bank account

PLEASE CANCEL

same here..its auto charged me $34 monthly, until I find my bank account overdraft..

ummm i purchased 2.95 14 day plan but got billed monthly how do i cancel wtf i did not sign up for this...and why bill me in small amounts that is suspicious!!

Went online, there was a cancle button in settings. Got a conformation email that my card would not ne charged any further.

Fabienne
@MyNo1

Me too. I haven’t been charged again since canceling that way.

@Fabienne

It won’t let me cancel online ?? Help

@MyNo1

Where about was the cancel button

My Perfect Resume Reviews