4.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or PC).I cancelled online last night and got a confirmation email right away.

They must have improved their customer service. I'm glad, because I was starting to panic after reading some of the complaints. If you're here freaking out like I was last night, just go to your settings in the desktop version and at the bottom is a cancel button. Click on that.

It's extremely easy - just answer a little survey to complete cancellation and tell them that, yes, you really want to cancel.I'll try to update later if I still get charged, but I don't think it's going to be an issue.

Review about: My Perfect Resume Subscription.

Reason of review: Happy for another reason.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

MyPerfectResume

ilive2sing_72
to Anna.B-LC #1379864

I didn't have a bad experience. I posted this to let everyone know that your company isn’t a scam and to let them know how to cancel properly!