i notice that my perfect resume had gotten into my account and got $25.00 dollars without my permission to do so please return my money. I have not done a resume online to enter another job.

I tried calling your company no answer I will try again and again until I talk to someone. how can a person be charged by doing a resume on microsoft word. So I will give you another call later this evening so that i could talk to someone. It is not a holiday that I know so far.

If by any chance will someone be in the office later on during the day after 3 pm. thanks

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Being charged for something i didnt want.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30.

Comments

Hi frainds

I living in Australia they have to charge me 34.95$ per months

And no anyone answering to me about this problem

Best of way is Cheng account bank details and changing your cradit card

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,