I used their service for what was supposed to be a 1 time charge for 1.99$ and now I’m being charged a recurring charge of 24.99$ to my account that I did NOT authorize. Now I have to start a fraudulent transaction ticket with my bank and hope that they can stop these recurring transactions and refund me . I am also gong to be reaching out to the better business bureau in the hopes that this doesn’t happen to others as well and doesn’t continue to hit my account WtfWtf

Review about: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Hello!Thank you for your feedback!We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news.

However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.When you signed up for our product you agree to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'.

Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time.Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription. The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:-Sales Page-Payment Page-Processing Purchase-Confirmation Page-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about our products and services.