Hi there you did cut money from my account $34 give my money back that was deal 1.50 doller

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with My Perfect Resume and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about My Perfect Resume.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare My Perfect Resume to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
#1207238

Greetings Anonymous,

We were able to locate your account with the screenshot you have provided to us.We also received an email from you and was able to cancel your account and already provided you with a refund for the charge.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and hope that you are satisfied with this resolution.

Sincerely,

MyPerfectResume

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more My Perfect Resume - Charge Review from Saint Louis, Missouri My Perfect Resume "Hiden chargers this is what happen to me :-( i call the customer server she said hello hello ..." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more My Perfect Resume - Membership Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania My Perfect Resume "This company will process your payment in three separate transactions. They will charge your membership in one transaction then will have another processing fee of .02 cents and then..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more