Ellsworth,Maine

I am writing this review on My Perfect Resume. They are deceptive when it comes to their billing practices.

I was charged for 4 months for a service I did not use because I did not see the fine print that after 14 days the 2.95 charge would jump to $34.95 if I didn't cancel. I finally noticed this after 4 months, I know my bad, and called to get my money back. The woman I spoke to was rude and would not let me speak to her manager.

It took me asking 15-20 times to finally speak to someone in charger. Finally after threatening to call the authorities for fraud I was given my money back.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2015.

Comments

#1051947

I Literally Just Hung Up With Them! agh I can't believe that they get away with this ***!

I was also just billed for 5 months for this and each payment was a different amount! I really wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and did not have the best customer service experience. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages.

We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

The refund was given as a courtesy credit.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing and Customer Service team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best Regards,