Resolved
2.3
Additional Fees

I was looking for a site that would have templates for resumes for my wife. I used my own information just to see how it would work, and although it was advertised "for free Trial 14 days", the site requested my credit card information and said it would only bill my card if I wanted the monthly service, which I did not, I only used your free trial.

I am now receiving a automatically billed $ 24.95, which I neither requested nor desired and was informed that would only happen if I wanted Your service. I am extremely disappointed This Dirty tactics which seem borderline criminal.I hope They Solve This problem for me ASAP or spreading Their shady dealings/FRUAD on social media, is beyond me.

Review about: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Scam, Stealing money monthly from my credit card.

Comments

Same thing happened to me! Was charged 30$ 6 times this month!

Ridiculous!!!!!

This is criminal. SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

#1512007

Same here! I bought a template that's just around 2 dollars and typed in my credit card information.

But they charged me every months! With no notice whatsoever.

And strangely according to Google this website is rated 4.7. People should be cautious when they use this website.

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand #1321883

Same for me now and i couldnt find where to cancel it and im crying

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer:

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,