1.4

This company will process your payment in three separate transactions.They will charge your membership in one transaction then will have another processing fee of .02 cents and then a third on for .01 cents.

Luckily I had funds in my account but for others this could incur overdraft fees for three transactions and could cost you almost $100 in OD fees at your bank. I have utilized several resume sites and there are more user friendly ones. I would not recommend this company.

I am contacting BBB to check into the practices of this company.Their customer service representative was less than helpful.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of my perfect resume membership. My Perfect Resume needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my perfect resume membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Perfect Resume.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

I was charged a 36$ fee.

Anna.B-LC

Hi Hanley72,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and did not have the best customer service experience.As an international company, MyPerfectResume processes payments through MyPerfectResume UK, Ltd.

with its offices in London, England. Some banks charge an international transaction fee, even when the charge is in US dollars. These fees are charged by your bank and not MyPerfectResume.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing and Customer Service team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues.Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best regards,