My Perfect Resume Membership Review from Riverdale, Georgia
I too was decieved i put in for the one time trial basis for this app less than a month ago my card has been build for the $1.95 and a $29.95 fee less than a week ago now today $59.95 i have been decieved tremendously and i need all my money back plus i been canceled the subscription after my 14 day trial let along i didnt ask or know bout any monthly subscription i came for help and this is what i get oh hxxx no i need my fxxxxx money back.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started working with the company in February 2016 and in 5 months I grew my business from $3,000 /month to $35,000 /month and we haven't even turned on the..."
- "In trying to create my perfect resume I fell for the Ruse...MyPerfectResume.com! I created my FREE resume (over an hour) only to arrive at the page for Download or e-mail..."
- "How the *** do I cancel my account and get my $50! Back you've got to be kidding me!!!!!!..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Why does the Party City catalog, flyers, and commercials never feature any minority groups, especially Black ppl? I purposely looked through your whole catalog just to see if you did..."
- "We both a happy meal for a boy 6 at loccation exit 221 in mcdonough ga. And as he was playing one of the arms came out and he nearly..."
- "Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078 This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase..."