Additional Fees

The way THEY work is simple:

* They think You The People are stupid.

* Therefore, they offer you a "free" trial, or ask for a nominal fee, say $1.95. Of course they'll need your credit card number, or your bank account number.

* You need a job, so you need a resume. You give them your credit info. They think you gave it to them because you are stupid.

* What they don't know is that you gave it to them because You The People are essentially good and therefore trusting.

* And then, they took advantage of your trust. Despite the fact that you cancelled your subscription well within the 30 day "trial period", they continued charging you monthly, $24.95 or $34.95 etc... This went on for some time, accumulating hundreds - and for some of you thousands - of dollars in fraudulent charges.

* The result? Some criminal fat cats on a beach somewhere living high on the hog, kicking back and having a good chuckle while shoveling caviar and guzzling champagne - that YOU paid for!

* People, it's time to break out the pitchforks and fire up the torches (legally speaking, of course)!

Did this happen to you, too? It happened to me (I have all the emails to prove it), and from what I've seen online I'm sure it has happened to many, many other victims. My Perfect Resume is actually The Perfect Scam and deserves the Mother of all Class-Action Suits. People, it's time to rise up and shine the light of truth on these cockroaches.

Let's all take action and join forces. Send your story, along with any documentation, emails or other evidence you may have to MyPerfectScam@gmail.com. We will try to respond in a timely fashion, but please be patient; we're expecting thousands - possibly millions - of responses.

IMPORTANT: Please make this go VIRAL. In order for the Power of the People to be felt, we must reach as many people as possible. Let these criminals know that We The People won't take it anymore. Please post this on every single social media source you can think of, and forward to friends, family and acquaintances. TOGETHER we can see justice served!

I didn't like: Taking fund from my account without my approval.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 20.

Comments

Now this is what I call trying to take advantage out of any situation, you must be the type of people that get into other people’s problems just to get something in return. If you knew who ridiculous you sound and the promotion that your trying to give yourself if behond desperate. (This is simply hilarious)

to Anonymous #1586446

Come up with something better than that "anonymous". Let me introduce to our readers who you really are: a My Perfect Resume troll.

All anyone needs to do is a tiny bit of research to find all the people who've been victimized by you vicious criminals. You need to be taken down and We The People are coming for you.

Cholyna
to Joseph #1586623

Paranoid much? Why would you asume that based on my opinion?

I don’t know about you but I read the terms and conditions of most of the things I use. Just because you click agree without reading does not mean your right. I used this service a few months back and I had no problem and why is that you may ask!

Because I read! My advise to you, read before agreeing.

to Cholyna #1586733

Dimwit, if you actually read, you would have seen in my review that I did cancel - one week after the "trial period" - and nevertheless your fraudulent company continued charging my cc. To the readers of this exchange, here are three tell-tale signs that this troll is a company tool: A) Stooopid - it admits above that there is a problem (self-evident to most who've dealt with this nefarious outfit), and then tries to deny it later.

Additionally, it is... B) heartless and hate-filled. Despite admitting to the problem, it evinces no desire to fix it. In fact, it reacts suspiciously like mpf's customer service: rude and unapologetically devious, and defends the company's practice of charging insane money ($24.95+ a month) for no services provided.

C) it doesn't speaka the English very good. In fact, it speaks like it's mouth is full - probably with something unsavory the boss inserted into it earlier in the day.

People, don't you think it's time this outfit was put out of business? If you want in, see my review above.

Cholyna
to Joseph #1586636

In the end you do you! You really made my day though XD take care dude.