Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This company is a scam and I would stay away.I cancelled within the trial period.

They charge me for 4 months after that telling me that they always sent an email before a charge which is a lie.Stay away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of my perfect resume resume writing free trial. My Perfect Resume needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my perfect resume resume writing free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Perfect Resume.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service.Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,