3.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So after filling this cool looking resume template, i tried to send it to my next possible employer, THEN it tells me i gotta pay $2.95! Ok, fine, but the system wont take my payment cuz this company's bank is British or Puerto Rican and my bank blocked this transaction!

ALL that time for Nothing! Thats misleading!

Why dont they tell you up front that there is a fee and i would have done it in Word! Not happy, but their template is cool but it wasted my time!

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 09.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Hello!We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news.

However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.We offer a free account that gives you the chance to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.

For the benefit of our users, we provide the option of a 14-day trial for a small fee. The ability to print, e-mail or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription, these are NOT listed as features included with a free account.

GlitteringRobin
to LiveCareerUS #1517932

False advertising! I did the same thing and paid the "small fee" because I didn't want to waste time redoing it in word.

Consider yourself lucky that your bank didn't let the transaction go through. I paid the fee and just realized I have been charged $25 a month for their "service." My fault for not catching it sooner, but this is false advertising and dishonesty if I've ever seen it!!!!