I signed up for $295 for the first 2 months.After 2 weeks, I was charged $35.80 on my card.

I was told-from a customer service center-somewhere in the world-from an associate named "Joseph" who peaked at almost being able to pronounce his own name, that I had not cancelled in time. He supposedly referred my "case" to the billing department.

I received an email from them stating once again that I had not cancelled in time.Dishonest company-what a gaff!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of my perfect resume cancellation policy. My Perfect Resume needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my perfect resume cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Perfect Resume.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

We're very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Cancellation stops the auto-renewal.

Once it’s canceled, we send a cancellation confirmation email for your records. There are times that auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Unless there is evidence of a cancellation done within the 14 days the remaining charges apply.

In order for us to be able to provide an accurate resolution we may need additional information in regards to your claim. Please be aware that the more concrete information we can find the quicker we can resolve your dispute in a timely manner. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact us directly if you have any further issues.You can email us at customerservice@myperfectresume.com

Best...