Very miss leading with hiddin fees | My Perfect Resume in New York, New York

2.8
I purchased a resume for there web site witch first said it was free and then when finishing it they ask for money, witch was not much only $3 but then 2 weeks latter they charged me $35 for a "subscription" that i never agree to. They did not give me my money back because they claim that they sent me an e mail about the subscription witch i looked for and found the only email they sent said nothing about the subscription. This company will take your money with out you knowing it. After everything I cancelled there service.

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the misunderstanding. Our free account is meant to let users try out our templates, designs and examples before deciding to buy.

The free account does allow you to download the resume as a text file, which you can use to submit to job boards, company websites, or any site requiring a text resume. However, if you want to print a resume to bring to an interview or email a professional looking resume in either PDF or Word format, you need a subscription.

Our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Once the subscription has been cancelled, you will no longer be billed any further.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com.

Best regards,

Anna MyPerfectResume

Review
Service
My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial
Cons
  • Taking unauthrized payments
  • Hidden fees and charges
Reason of review