Airport West, Victoria County

I recently used google to search for "Free Resume & Cover Letter" templates.My Perfect Resume was the first website to come up.

I used the template for myself & my daughter's resume. I got to the end of the process only to be taken to a page telling me I had to pay to save, email or download our resumes. I signed up & paid the money. The next day I spent over an hour doing my "Cover Letter" only to be taken back to payment page to retrieve this.

I have now been charged 3 separate amounts but can not locate my cover letter.I have on several occasions emailed the company, only to receive emails back promoting more services yet no answer to my issue!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no reply from company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of my perfect resume account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. My Perfect Resume needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my perfect resume account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Perfect Resume.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Greetings Anonymous

We are sorry that you feel this way.We are very committed in providing our customer with a great customer care and once again we apologize for any inconvenience that you experience while using the service.

We take all feedback in a serious manner. This while be forwarded to our Marketing Team.

You can contact us directly at customerservice@myperfectresume.com if you need assistance on any concern you may have regarding your account.Looking forward to helping you achieve a timely resolution.

Best Regards,