1.8

Customer service is great but.....I signed up for the trial in April didn't use anything I made that day and then didn't read the fine print that I would be charged automatically.Then never received another notice, overlooked the billing every month and finally cancelled it today after paying for 4 months at a whopping $140.

It may not be their fault but I am in business for myself and know that customer billing should be better than that, not their fault but it is their problem; lots of people are less attentive than even I am but will be just as unhappy!.

I learned my lesson the hard way but be sure that I will tell everyone who will listen to buyer beware!Not good business!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $140. The author is overall dissatisfied with My Perfect Resume. The most disappointing about my perfect resume trial from My Perfect Resume was hard to use and no billing except intro, hidden fees and charges and deceptive practices , but reviewer liked girl helped me close it quickly finally. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about My Perfect Resume.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare My Perfect Resume to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Hi Heidi C.,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues.You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best Regards,