My Perfect Resume - Refund account : 125918326 & 26870112
I've suscribed to my perfect resume on August 12. They charged me the trial on that date and charged me 34.95$ on August 15th,28th and opened another account with my name for the french version which I never agreed too and charged me again on September 10th 34.95$.
I want to get a refund of 104.85$ immediately.
Please don't use their website and NEVER give them your credit card number.
I only bought the 15 days trial and they charged me 34.95$ 4 days later, than charged me for the french version whick I never agreed too and charged me a total amount of 104.85$!
My perfect resume is a perfect scam, these people should be ashamed of what they do!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Tricks users into unknowingly signing up for subscription
- Taking unauthorized payments
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "There is nothing they have done right in my case. Please see www.tdthebully.com. From making an $88,000,000 error on our account and trying to cover it up. To giving false..."