Gaborone, South-East
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I've suscribed to my perfect resume on August 12. They charged me the trial on that date and charged me 34.95$ on August 15th,28th and opened another account with my name for the french version which I never agreed too and charged me again on September 10th 34.95$.

I want to get a refund of 104.85$ immediately.

Please don't use their website and NEVER give them your credit card number.

I only bought the 15 days trial and they charged me 34.95$ 4 days later, than charged me for the french version whick I never agreed too and charged me a total amount of 104.85$!

My perfect resume is a perfect scam, these people should be ashamed of what they do!

Review about: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Tricks users into unknowingly signing up for subscription, Taking unauthorized payments.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
Carolina, Carolina, Puerto Rico #1216848

Greetings Véronique,

We were able to locate your accounts using the account numbers you have provided us.Refunds were already issued to you as of 9/21/2016.

Please allow 3-5 business for you to receive your refunds. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We take all feedback seriously.

Please contact us via email, phone or chat if you have any further issues or concerns.

Best Regards,