Review about My Perfect Resume Membership from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

230 of 327 My Perfect Resume reviews

This company will process your payment in three separate transactions.They will charge your membership in one transaction then will have another processing fee of .02 cents and then a third on for .01 cents.

Luckily I had funds in my account but for others this could incur overdraft fees for three transactions and could cost you almost $100 in OD fees at your bank. I have utilized several resume sites and there are more user friendly ones. I would not recommend this company.

I am contacting BBB to check into the practices of this company.Their customer service representative was less than helpful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

My Perfect Resume Membership
Review category
Professional Services
review #699922 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with My Perfect Resume? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
230 of 327 My Perfect Resume reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 16, 2015 #1034388

I was charged a 36$ fee.

0 0 Reply
Anna.B-LC

Sep 15, 2015 #1034195

Hi Hanley72,
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and did not have the best customer service experience. As an international company, MyPerfectResume processes payments through MyPerfectResume UK, Ltd. with its offices in London, England. Some banks charge an international transaction fee, even when the charge is in US dollars. These fees are charged by your bank and not MyPerfectResume.
We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing and Customer Service team. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com
Best regards,
Anna
MyPerfectResume

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.