Review about My Perfect Resume Membership from Doylestown, Pennsylvania
This company will process your payment in three separate transactions.They will charge your membership in one transaction then will have another processing fee of .02 cents and then a third on for .01 cents.
Luckily I had funds in my account but for others this could incur overdraft fees for three transactions and could cost you almost $100 in OD fees at your bank. I have utilized several resume sites and there are more user friendly ones. I would not recommend this company.
I am contacting BBB to check into the practices of this company.Their customer service representative was less than helpful.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- My Perfect Resume Membership
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..."
- "Look at this ***. They need to close! Not only wrong order. Disgusting! Asked for manager and they said none on duty. Gross! Overland mo..."
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."