Doylestown, Pennsylvania

This company will process your payment in three separate transactions.They will charge your membership in one transaction then will have another processing fee of .02 cents and then a third on for .01 cents.

Related: My Perfect Resume - Hidden fees

Luckily I had funds in my account but for others this could incur overdraft fees for three transactions and could cost you almost $100 in OD fees at your bank. I have utilized several resume sites and there are more user friendly ones. I would not recommend this company.

I am contacting BBB to check into the practices of this company.Their customer service representative was less than helpful.

Review about: My Perfect Resume Membership.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

I was charged a 36$ fee.

Anna.B-LC

Hi Hanley72,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and did not have the best customer service experience.As an international company, MyPerfectResume processes payments through MyPerfectResume UK, Ltd.

with its offices in London, England. Some banks charge an international transaction fee, even when the charge is in US dollars. These fees are charged by your bank and not MyPerfectResume.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing and Customer Service team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues.Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best regards,