I spent a few hours making my resume, that was advertising for free. Then they wanted money for this..

Well i don't do business with people who say it is free and then decide it isn't.

I even thought about paying for it one time to download and then after reading this page very glad I did not..I do hope something can be done about this people and have sent the site to the attorney general in Mississippi. He does not like people advertising things they do not have....There are other sites and I will be happy use those!!

Reason of review: Fraud.

Preferred solution: Do not advertise for free if this is not the case... $30.00 IS two hours of my time not getting what you claimed there to be....

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 24, 2015.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Hi Btterfly00,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. The free account gives you the ability to try out the Resume Builder to get a feel for how it works, and see what it has to offer before deciding to purchase.

There is no cost to TRY it out. At this time we do offer free text (.txt) download of your resume. But if you would like a professionally formatted version you need to subscribe.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com.

Best regards,