This company owes me at least 125 dollars ! Good thing I caught on to this scam !

I called The company and the representative was nice but it’s not right for them to take 25 dollars off my card without warning and I only paid 2.95 for ONE resume . I have Been waiting on my 1 month refund for a few days now and they are dead wrong for only refunding back 1 month when they owe me for 4 months !

I am Pissed I was also On hold for 1 hr before I got a Answer . I am Highly upset and not satisfied with my “refund” what so ever .

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2017.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,