OH MY GOD.

I haven’t been scammed like EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS ADDITIONAL TEXT IN THE INVOICE FOR 2.95$ FOR ONE SIMPLE RESUME THAT PROBABLY NOBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO - Your subscription begins immediately and renews on April 19, 2016 to our recurring service at $7.45 per week, billed every four weeks.

*** – SERIOUSLY. THIS MONEY WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY *** CONFIRMATIONS OF BILLING BEING SENT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS, SO YOU TOOK THIS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS.

THE INVOICE IS TOTALLY DECEIVING AND SAYS YOU’RE BILLING ME FOR 2.95$, BUT YOU’RE ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBING ME AND EVEN THAT WOULD BE FINE - MY BAD FOR NOT READING THE *** INVOICE - IF YOU AT LEAST SENT A CONFIRMATION OF EACH MONTHLY PAYMENT, BUT YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY *** SERVICE LOWLIVES WHO ARE JUST PULLING MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS.

YOU COULD SHOW SOME *** REMORSE BY SENDING THE MONEY BACK AND TRYING TO SAVE YOUR PITIFUL REPUTATION, I WILL REPORT THIS TO MY BANK AND BLOCK YOU FROM ANY FURTHER CHARGES, YOU *** ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of my perfect resume resume writing. My Perfect Resume needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my perfect resume resume writing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Perfect Resume.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
Catano, Catano, Puerto Rico #1201119

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,