Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So I don’t remember signing up but evidentially I did over a year ago. The timing makes sense.

My husband just noticed charges from the company totally over $300.(24.95/month...half is our fault for not catching right away). Never received any emails from the company about being billed, nor ever received any “services”. The company was never proactive about offering services so I completely forgot.

I guess this is how they make their money.

When I called customer service they don’t understand English and it took much yelling and speaking to a supervisor to stop the charges. This business practice seems borderline illegal.

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 03.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.Best Regards,MyPerfectResume