Obviously you feel you have cause to continue to charge me for a service that I used only once. I am considering your response as hustle and will follow up by sending this to the Better Business Bureau, our District Attorney, a Facebook comment and whom ever else I can to remind prospective users of your site to be aware.

Your justification . Since there was no cancellation request sent before the end of the initial period, your account rolled into a recurring subscription. Is obviously a fruitful way for you to garner profits from an unsuspecting user.

I demand to be cancelled immediately. There are no excuses for your inaction

Review about: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: I wasted my valuable time, Being charged for something i didnt want, Being scammed.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer:

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

MyPerfectResume

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1292177

Wow i wish i had read all this prior to being robbed.. this has got to be stopped before more innocent people become victims of crim by these *** :(