Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The auto billing caused my account to go negative. Nor was it stated anywhere that I was getting signed up for this.

I did the one time payment, downloaded my resume and was done with the site. Why a month and a half later they billed me 25.00 is beyond me. Tried calling the merchant and I don't think it is a real number, it rang with very long pauses between each and just kept ringing. I had to call my bank, mark it as fraud and cancel my debit card.

Find somewhere else to create your resume, or get a Microsoft word document template and use that instead.

On a side note, the doc they provided for download was jumbled up garbage. Don't make the same mistake.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with My Perfect Resume. The most disappointing about my perfect resume subscription from My Perfect Resume was being signed up for auto billing and bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about My Perfect Resume.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare My Perfect Resume to other companies on our site.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1231900

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

MyPerfectResume

Aylmer, Ontario, Canada #1231747

I had that happen to me twice. Once on Sept 11 2016 $53 and again Oct 12 2016 for $53.95.

I called my card company and they deactivated my card and will send me a new one with a dispute form.

Good luck to you too. I hope I get my money back as well.