Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The auto billing caused my account to go negative. Nor was it stated anywhere that I was getting signed up for this.

I did the one time payment, downloaded my resume and was done with the site. Why a month and a half later they billed me 25.00 is beyond me. Tried calling the merchant and I don't think it is a real number, it rang with very long pauses between each and just kept ringing. I had to call my bank, mark it as fraud and cancel my debit card.

Find somewhere else to create your resume, or get a Microsoft word document template and use that instead.

On a side note, the doc they provided for download was jumbled up garbage. Don't make the same mistake.

Product or Service Mentioned: My Perfect Resume Subscription.

I didn't like: Being signed up for auto billing, Bait and switch.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2016.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1231900

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

MyPerfectResume

Aylmer, Ontario, Canada #1231747

I had that happen to me twice. Once on Sept 11 2016 $53 and again Oct 12 2016 for $53.95.

I called my card company and they deactivated my card and will send me a new one with a dispute form.

Good luck to you too. I hope I get my money back as well.