Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

It's another of those *** websites that hopes to get you to pay a petty charge due to sunk cost fallacy, and then surprises you later with a much larger charge.My recommendation is to use the website, take a screenshot of the resume on the review screen, and get an image-to-text converter so you can get the file for free.

Perfectly legal, and you get to add a burden to their servers and get most of their service without paying those scumbags a penny.

If you don't want to do that, then just stay away, it is very little extra work to just look up a video on how to format it, you do about the same amount of writing either way.Whatever you do, don't give them money.

Review about: My Perfect Resume Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com or call us at 1-855-213-0348, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,