I used this service to create one resume, and then I cancelled the service within a day or so. I cancelled their service online, but they claim that it was never cancelled.

When I got charged the monthly fee I called them, and they "officially" cancelled my account at that time, but it was too late to get back my monthly fee. They only were willing to credit me back half of the fee. This company scams people by claiming that they didn't actually cancel. The customer service agent kept just telling me that they have certain policies, and that there was nothing that he could do about it.

He told me that "as a courtesy" he would give me a partial refund. After looking at the reviews on this website, I can see that I am not the only one who has experienced these problems. I would highly discourage others from using this service.

If you do cancel, don't do it online. Call them and make sure you get a confirmation number from them!

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Tricked you into paying after you spent time, Wasting my money.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments