Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Well, I only make the payment for a 15 day trial to download a resume I´ve made, but it seems that you´ve been charging me monthly.

I want this to stop as soon as possible.

I honestly haven´t realized that this charge was being made to my credit card, and at this point I believe you have made me a couple of charges.

I would like a refund for the money taken from my account, and also I want the cancellation of this.

I attach the image of the last charge you´ve made to my visa, hoping that this would be enough to complte the cancellation process.

With no further more, I send you my kind regards

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with My Perfect Resume and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about my perfect resume account from My Perfect Resume was taking unauthorized payments Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about My Perfect Resume.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare My Perfect Resume to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1212803

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service.Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@myperfectresume.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,