I used this companies services to review my resume and comment for $2.95. But now they taking unauthorized repeated payments of $48.95 every month.

I am now trying to stop this. They have already taken unauthorized payments totalling $124 in 2 months. I am not sure how they do this without authority. So much for Credit Card security (American Express).

The trouble you have to go through to stop unauthorized withdrawals is horrendous.

You have to raise a dispute on a payment then wait for 26 days. I am not sure what you can do if this company has fraudulently fabricated an authorization!.

Reason of review: Unauthorised Credit Card withdrawals.

I didn't like: Taking unauthrized payments.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2015.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
#1002059

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing.

We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase.

We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,