I signed up for a resume builder to use because it was only $2.95 and seemed worthwhile.I did not read anything about signing up for a monthly program.

Why would anyone need a monthly program for 1 resume? After reviewing my bank acount I discovered that the company has been billing my debit card $34.95 a month ever since I initially signed up. I was not aware that this was happening and now realize that I have been taken advantage of.

I believe this is a scam to get you to sign up for a one time use and then plan to charge your account each month after until they are caught.They are unwilling to refund any of the money.

Review about: My Perfect Resume Account.

Same thing happened to me as well.Customer service can’t speak proper English and it’s like pulling teeth to cancel!

This is borderline illegal practice!But I noticed they are based in PR so that’s probably how they get away with it

Great. This is happening to me as well as charge me like a dollar and some change to build my resume and now I just got a message from my debit card at it took $34 how do I stop this I emailed them so I have to wait to hear back but when I go to login it doesn't even recognize my email address. Is there no hope for me to get that money back.

They took $50 out of my account without me knowing or approval.I spoke with a guy and he didn’t want to talk about my situation at all the only thing he was offering me was a reduced new payment of 12.94/ mth.

I declined and he recommended for me to take a new offer of $5/ mth.Very aggravating and I will never even consider using them again

I was able to catch them the first month and only lost the $34, My Perfect Resume is clearly a scam and i would not recommend using them.

to JacobC1998 #1401701

How did you get out of it I’ve lost $70 so far!

to Taleisha #1410541

Call them.They will cancel it , and I also have had the same problem.

Just call them and they will cancel it.They do sound very apologetic but don’t be fooled cause after all they did steal money from you.

Same thing to me! I don't know how to unsubscribe!!

They have done the same thing to me, so I called MasterCard to block them

fight back people!!

Same here.I used it once and the cost was to be 4.95.

Just checked my bank statement and they've billed me 39.95 for the last 4 months.Needless to say I'll be on the phone tomorrow.

It's big time fraud. Debiting your money from account without notifying you.

to Anonymous Jackson, Mississippi, United States #1355520

How do you cancel the account?!

This happened to me too! I signed up for a one time thing and it continued to bill my account 24.95 twice a month for like 3 months and they were impossible to contact! I have been trying to figure out a way to get my money back and make sure it doesn't happen again but that's not happening.

Wauconda, Illinois, United States #1329561

Yes, it's me again.I simply contacted customer service, stated I only signed up for the $2.95 offer and they have issues a refund for the $24.95 WITH a confirmation e-mail.

They said to expect the refund to hit my account in 5-6 business days.Very accommodating if you call them.

to Tom #1343286

But exactly which number did you call? I tried the 8552130348 but seems invalid

to Anonymous #1365912

What number did you call?

to Anonymous #1366053

contest by calling your credit card fraud dept

call 1 855 213 0348

Wauconda, Illinois, United States #1329554

Just found out the hard way - saw my bank statement. Requested immediate cancellation, did so on their website and requested refund as I didn't sign up for it. Not hopeful as I'm sure there's some fine print statement in the terms and conditions

Buyer beware!

It's called copy & paste people!Highlight your resume and highlight the very bottom of the page where it says "terms & conditions" and drag that ***- the terms and conditions ***, to Microsoft office.

Then delete the unnecessary and you're done!! No charge, not even 1 penny!

And you better NOT have put 'computer proficiency' under skills!!!(;

to Sara Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico #1321043

Actually worked, thanks Sara!

So I was able to contact them and get a "maximum" 3 month return.Which will hopefully be deposited into my account by next week.

I will keep you up to date. I called and asked for account information, had them relay to me my account number and then requested cancellation.

I made sure to obtain a cancellation id the guys name and said I would call back if I was charged again.But hopefully that's the last of it.