i was unable to save and print resume in its original format.i worked very hard on my resume, only for the company to scam me so that i wouldnt be able to fully have access to my resume.

this site is a scam! what a waste of time! anyone indecisive about this company? do yourself a favor and find another site to build a resume.

i've tried several different options trying to print out the resume and saving my resume but it doesnt save the resume as it suppose to be saved.my resume looked very unprofessional and tacky..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of wasted my time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of my perfect resume builder and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. My Perfect Resume needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my perfect resume builder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Perfect Resume.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry if you encountered editing issues.By clicking the print preview, you will see the preview of the resume.

If you have a paid subscription, the resume can be downloaded in MS Word format, and manually edit if you encounter issues in saving it online. Our customer service representatives are available via chat and phone to further assist you. I can also extend my help.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Product team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues.You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best regards,