1.3

This review is not meant as an attack or an insult; Rather, it is the face put before the public by the actions and practices of the company reviewed. Let it stand as a warning to potential victims of internet scams.

LIARS: They advertise a free trial, but then charge for your finished resume.

CHEATS: They have an auto renewal policy that sneaks up on you 14 days after you use the "free trial". It is an intentionally easy-to-miss side note near the end of the process and it is sewn inconspicuously into their notifications. It covers their legal bases and solidifies the scam. And for added insult to injury, YOU SIGN IT.

THIEVES: The resume I tried to print formatted incorrectly and I could not use it. Never receiving service, I was later charged twice without my knowledge and they refuse to return my money.

My perfect resume has a company policy of carefully crafted legal theft.

Their customer service, or the "ha ha, we sure screwed you" department loves to point out that their auto renewal policy is clearly stated. Funny how you only notice it once you've been had. They also claim that an email goes out informing you that your prescription is about to renew. That is also a LIE.

They refuse to recognize that no services were rendered for the money they took from me and don't seem to understand how that is theft. And what kind of business can't see how auto renewal is a predatory business practice?

Their customer service reps speak very politely and cordially, and speak honeyed words to the few that are satisfied with their service. Read those reviews as well, and you will find that the ones who are happy with the service they received were wise to the scam and still, they recommend to "my perfect resume" to be more forth coming about their pricing.

"My perfect resume" are liars, cheats and thieves. They need to give back the money they have stolen from me and their other marks.

This has happened to others, it happened to me and it is continuing to happen today. This is THE TRUTH of my experience and the impression "my perfect resume" has left upon me.

Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a [FALSE STATEMENT] that harms the reputation of an individual person, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation. er various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. ( Wikipedia)

def·a·ma·tion noun ˌde-fə-ˈmā-shən

: the act of saying [FALSE THINGS] in order to make people have a bad opinion of someone or something : the act of defaming someone or something (merriam-Webster.com)

" my perfect resume", this was written by your own hand. I stand as a witness to your dishonesty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "company policy of dishonest and predatory practices" of my perfect resume free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. My Perfect Resume needs to "full refund and discontinuation of the company's "convenient" auto renewal policy. auto renewal policies are predatory. if the company will not discontinue this practice, their integrity remains in question. be upfront about pricing. free means free" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned my perfect resume free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at My Perfect Resume.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.We take pride in providing effective and valuable career, resume and cover letter assistance to hundreds of thousands of people.

All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

We are very committed to providing great service and customer satisfaction, and your feedback will be given to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account so I can take a look on it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you.Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Anna MyPerfectResume

Lynnwood, Washington, United States #939731

"anonymous" in regards to review #589595

I would like to mark this as resolved, at least in part.Their dealings with me are square.

We'll see if their stance on auto renewal changes or they become more clear about pricing. Remember, free doesn't mean free.

From a phone call to email correspondence, they danced around the issue, hiding behind "policy". I had to stoop as low as to call them thieves for them to act. I almost feel guilty.

I do feel like a part of me was broken in order to gain a victory.Why was that necessary?

They will, eventually, square up with you.

Anna.B-LC
to Anonymous #940398

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,