1.3

Its not really great.. its a very average resume maker..

This website is not updated to the current world scenerios.. it uses some old samples and just trying to make money of it...

But its not free as it says.. i spent 3 days on typing my resume.. Now i cant print or save as a word file if i dont pay.. Its useless.. stay away...

Why would the website advise its free.. but you cant do pretty much anything without paying for it...

Its like you can make your design, admire it.. but you cant have it without getting a membership..

Not free.... Not worth the money..

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with My Perfect Resume. The most disappointing about my perfect resume membership from My Perfect Resume was deceptive practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about My Perfect Resume.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare My Perfect Resume to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with My Perfect Resume?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.The free account gives you the ability to try out the Resume Builder to get a feel for how it works, and see what it has to offer before deciding to purchase.

There is no cost to TRY it out. At this time we do offer free text (.txt) download of your resume. But if you would like a professionally formatted version you need to subscribe.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues.You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best regards,